Lindsey's Things not to be Afraid of 101:
-New Experiences: aka Adventures. Even though they can be scary, so much growth comes. :)
-Failure: Yay for taking chances! Try. You might succeed and even if you don't you're a lot closer to success than when you started.
-People: They are people just like you. If you feel insecure, you'd better bet that every other person in the room feels insecure, too. Love them. Even when it isn't in your best interest.
-Differences: It's okay to be different. In fact, it's wonderful. Variety makes this world enjoyable. I'd rather be me and be different than an imitation of someone else. You alone can be the best you. :)
-Happiness: I feel like some people hide behind their melancholy and complaining faces. Don't be afraid to be happy. It takes work. However, you will find so much more joy in life.
-Yourself: You can be great. I know you can. Don't be afraid of your potential.
-Living: Go for it! Live life to the fullest. You only get one, so live it well. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment