Sometimes I get annoyed with myself for posting other people's words.
But sometimes I can't come up with my own. Like right now. . .
These are my feelings this morning. More than anything I want to be able to return to Him. I love Him. He cares about me and I feel His love every single day. I will always and forever be in His debt. I am only little, inexperienced, young and simpleminded. Yet He helps make up the difference.
Everywhere around me I feel the witness of His love.
I'm amazed at all He's given me.
With all my heart, I know that He lives.
I want to give all my praise to Him.
I will walk the road less traveled.
I will rise when others fall.
I will be a witness of His truth.
I will answer when He calls me, with a life that's pure and clean.
I'll prepare to stand before Him.
Because I believe. . .
~Jenny Phillips
No comments:
Post a Comment