Thursday, January 21, 2010

In my head, Heaven is a place where no one is worried about being hurt. Our lives would be intricately woven into one big tapestry of life. I believe we are sent into our families to learn how to help others. When we think of this in terms of our Heavenly Family, we must eventually be allowed to help everyone and be okay with having others in our lives. Imagine if we were all unified in purpose and heart, trying to help everyone. What a wonderful world that would be! :) But I can't change anyone else. I can only change me. Being vulnerable enough to let others in my life is difficult. I think it is difficult for everyone. We all want to appear perfect. I want that to change. We are striving for perfection, but we cannot be perfect in this life. I am going to try to let others help me tomorrow, being vulnerable to what they may judge. I am strong. I can do hard things.

But I am scared out of my mind.

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment