Life seems to be so beautiful to me. I don't understand how others can not see what I can see. But then I feel bad about that. Other people are definitely allowed to have opinions, but my life is so full of joy and contentment that it is hard for me to imagine anything else. I hope that I can someday help others find the same happiness I know. Quite honestly, it is a daily choice. I choose to be happy. I have been doing it for so long that it is now a habit. Now, that isn't to say that I don't have my bad days too. But, as a general rule, I choose to live my life with by the guiding light of joy. Life just seems to bless me with so much that I would feel so ungrateful not to be happy.
Ready for a universal truth?
No one is perfect.
DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF. I seem to run into girls all the time who think that they are
defected or messed-up because they aren't like everyone else.
Newsflash for you: You aren't like everyone else. You were sent to this world with your special talents. You were sent to this world with your special weaknesses. No one else in this entire world is exactly like you.
So please, please, please don't compare your life/emotions/trials with anyone elses. You are unique. Treat yourself that way.
Take positive parts from other lives and try to incorporate that with your life. But decide who you want to be and take the steps to be there. You can make the differences. LIVE YOUR LIFE!!! Don't let anyone live it for you. Be happy, love deeper, find joy. Find your path and go for it. Perhaps I am a 'optimist, immature and incurably green'. But I love living. I love being me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment