Saturday, April 10, 2010

You know what is so cool?

This nifty thing that Dell has. Where they take over my computer and figure out what is wrong with it.

That blows my mind. I want to know how it works. How someone in a completely different country and I can be connected.

Her name was Meenakshi. How cool/beautiful is that name? And she is so nice too and knowledgeable. I'm sure that we would be friends. :)

I am thankful for technology that makes me wonder and how blessed I am to even have a computer and how wonderful it is that the world is just a little bit smaller.

After a 40 minute phone call and several downloads, it is now official. I need a new adapter, a motherboard and battery.

I am thankful for the warranty. :)

In a couple weeks I will have a portable laptop again! HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment