Tuesday, December 29, 2009

If you are discovering my blog (I keep getting Facebook messages/comments/emails, so I know you are out there), welcome.

Unless you are a creeper. In that case, you need help. I would suggest finding something better to do with your time. :)

Everyone else. . .

If you are going to read my blog, I will tell you this:

Be prepared, 'cause I am a mixture of odd quirks, changing opinions, momentous stories, and lots of love. You never know what you are going to get.

Here's the secret of the day. . .

Wanna know why I blog?

This is pretty much my journal/diary/vent/message to the world.

This is my self-prescribed therapy. Sifting through all my thoughts is a hard job (I mean, ask any girl. Aren't we always thinking about a million things at one time?). Sometimes I am so caught up in my current life and feelings that it takes the act of writing them down to realize how truly trivial and/or important they are to me. Since I type much faster than I write, and the backspace is within easy reach, it is easier for me to record my train of thought and then erase the non-important parts and arrive at conclusions.

Conclusions I want to share.

My grammar isn't top notch, I have been known to make up words and my thoughts don't always tie together. But, perhaps, somewhere there is someone who needs something that I can share.

So welcome to an inside scoop on the life, heart and brain of a human being named Lindsey. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment