I just feel like shouting to the world, "I'm happy. I'm healthy. I feel terrific!"
I think I am finally figuring out how to do this whole college thing.
Balance is so key for me.
People had always told me about how hard classes were and I kinda freaked out and studied extra hard. Eating, sleeping, doing what I love and spiritual habits fell to the side.
Now as I have started introducing those things back into my life, I am doing so much better. My test scores are going up, I have more motivation to study, I want to help other people more, I feel healthier and happier.
I feel terrific.
I just called my mom and told her all about this. She replied, "I knew you could do it."
But the thing is, I didn't know that I could do it.
Isn't that what leaving home is all about? I am so glad that my mother has always been very persistent about being the "wind beneath my wings" and letting me fly. I'm sure it has to be difficult to watch me struggle and make decisions that aren't the best. But I am so stubborn I don't think that I really could learn about me any other way.
But now I know. I can do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment