1- Daddio: On his way to San Antonio right now to start a new job, my daddy always has supported my family. He is the best dad in the whole world. Someday I want to marry someone like my dad. All of my high school years he drove me to school. Those are some of the memories I hold closest to my heart. He supports me in everything I do. Last Christmas he bought me a piano book. He spent a long time picking trying to find one I'd like. I love that book. I am so thankful for his example of service and selflessness.
2- Madre: I love my mom. I honestly don't know what I would do without her gentle, patient teaching and advice. She has had an enormous impact upon who I am today. I am so thankful for all that she has done for me over the years. I love how we can laugh together. My mom is one of my very best friends. I do have to claim that I have the best mom in the whole world, too.
3- Kayla: Another of my very best friends, I love this girl so much. We always have a blast being our silly selves. I have missed her cheerfulness, her fashion advice, her spontinaety and her genuine desire to do good. We always seem to have something to talk about. I am so thankful that she is my sister.
4- Ben: My book buddy, Ben and I are so much the same. For years this caused problems, as we were both stubborn. Now we are buds. I miss rubbing his head, playing board games, tossing a football and having him explain something new he learned at school. He is absolutely brilliant, has a wonderful memory and will be wonderful at whatever he chooses to do with his life. I love this boy and I am so thankful that he is in my family.
5- Daniel: I love this boy, too. He always knows when I am having a bad day and he always comes to comfort me. He is so considerate, except sometimes he decides to hide this behind a rough exterior. Don't let him fool you, because he is such a sweetheart. By now, I hope that he is an excellent dishwasher. :) I love him so much.
6- Sarah: This girl keeps our family together. She genuinely cares and watches over all of us. She has the sweetest spirit. She also is the song bird of the family. She is always singing a song. Super empathetic and always wanting to help others, she is perhaps one of the greatest examples I have. I love her smile, her laugh and her take-charge attitude.
7- Emma: Oh goodness! Emma is so patient and happy. She truly has a talent for mothering. A conscience of gold, she always wants to do what it right. She has the biggest, chocolate brown eyes. She always give the best hugs and loves to help. She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. I am so thankful for her.
8- Michael: Michael is the perfect caboose to our family. He always provides so much joy and happiness to all of our family. He is so much fun to be around. It seems that he always is able to share his adventuring. He always seems able to look at something in a new way. His smile is so contagious. I am so very thankful that he is in our family.
9- Families: Quite honestly, what would I do without my family? I am so thankful for their love and support. I love being around them. Guess what? My madre and the Kiddles are coming up on the 20th. I am so excited to see them. I even made a paper chain. It's hanging from my ceiling right over my bed. My daddy is coming up a week later. I will be so happy to have our family all together again.
No comments:
Post a Comment