Friday, October 30, 2009

July 18th, 2008

I know that inner beauty is the most important. When I do the right and try to act like Christ I can feel his powerful love overwhelming me. With his love I can do anything. Other opinions and negative peer pressure just melt away and I know that I am beautiful. Christ and Heavenly Father know all my ugly actions, thoughts and weaknesses, but they still love me. I need to learn to love myself and accept my weaknesses and try just a little harder to be perfect. I know that with Christ's help I can do it! I just need to have renewed determination to try again. I am so thankful for second chances.

Well over a year later, I am so thankful for second, third, and fourth chances and every chance after that.

One thing I am sure of. . .

I love myself. I love being me. Although I have so many faults, I know that I can overcome them. Even though I am not perfect, I am glad to be me. I have many role models, but ultimately I want to be the best me, not an imitation of someone else. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed, but at other times I can just feel the potential inside of me. I will someday be somebody great. I know I can't do it by myself, but I am working everyday to become the person I want to be. With help from a higher power, I hope to someday be the best me ever.

I love me. Isn't that great? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment