Wednesday, October 7, 2009


My General Conference Questions

Am I using the Atonement as well as I should?
How can I help others better?
How can I give more?
Am I recognizing and acknowledging God's love? How?
Am I seeking and serving on my way?
What is the run of my life?
What sins do I need to give up?
Is my life a light/standard?
Can I see the Priesthood power around me?
Does my life point to the Temple?
Can I hear answers?
What burdens am I dealing with?
Who is in my college family and how can I show my love for them?
In what ways am I hypocritical?
What do I love?
How do I love?
Do I love God more than everything?
Which place has God prepared for me?
What do I give to show love?
How can I help others grown in their knowledge of God?
What do I have an excess of?
How do I feel the Spirit?
How can I honor my parents better?
What stories go with my temple?
Which "ity" virtues do I need to work on?
Which spiritual tools could I be using better?
Who can I help?
What have I done for someone today?
Would I be willing to die for the truth?
What are my stewardships? How can I improve?
Am I becoming casual about the little things?
What sins do I need to give away to know him?
Who am I becoming?

I loved General Conference. I always have so many areas for improvement. YAY for guidance from those who know more than I do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment