Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I have been gone for Family Reunions the last two weeks. The first week was my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. All of the family came to AZ and spent the week. It was a blast. My Grammy has ironed 15,000 shirts for my Grandpa. That is a lot of love. :) I am so glad I got to be closer to my cousins. They are a blast and too beautiful for their own good. This past week was spent up in Utah with the Jorgensen side of the family. I wish that Mike and Julie's family could have been there. We camped next to Strawberry Reservoir. Every minute was filled with fun. The scenery was absolutely beautiful. I am so glad that I get to live up at BYU for college. YAY for mountains. :) I am so blessed to have a close family on both my mom's and my dad's sides. I love all my cousins and wish them all the best in their lives until we meet again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment