It is a beautiful feeling when all that you have hoped wished and prayed for is turning into your
life.
This is my life.
My gorgeous, exquisite, joy-filled, good-golly life.
I'm sitting here grinning. Sometimes I smile so big it seems that the edges of my mouth are going to meet around the backside of my head. My cheeks perpetually hurt. I'm like Tour Guide Barbie.
It has been a slow accumulation of all the little moments. And it isn't always easy. Heaven knows that my life isn't always easy.
I'm strong-willed, grumpy, impatient. I get in my own way.
But Heaven sends me miracles anyways.
Me.
Imperfect little me.
I've been sent a love that continually grows deeper and stronger. I've been given a man who is my very best best best friend. I've been taught to trust and hope, to believe in good things to come.
And guess what?
They have.
My life is even better than I imagined.
And I have a pretty awesome imagination. :)
I love this. I love how happy you are. Its just spilling out and blessing the lives of everyone around you. We are so happy to see you happy. Huzzah!
ReplyDelete