This is a good day.
Because I can make it that way.
We had our first FHE.
Oh. . . have I told you yet? I'm a FHE co-group leader (aka Mom).
Sunday was regional conference and the CES fireside. I got to hear from Pres. Snow, Sis. Beck, Elder Holland, Pres. Packer and Elder Scott all in the same day. I am so blessed.
This is what I got. . . "we are doing better than we think we are, but we can do better than we are doing".
And I am going to start today.
I had this lovely daydream while I was sitting in the Marriott center. Every seat was filled. Imagine if we all tried just a little bit harder to be a little bit better and brought people along with us. . . What a beautiful place to live and grow and to be a part of!
I wanted everyone to catch my vision. But then the thought occurred to me. . .
Why am I waiting for them?
I am going to start now, with me. Then my roommates, my FHE group, my classes, my floor, my building, my apartment complex, my campus, my city, my state, my world.
Little by little. Drop by drop.
Glimpses of heaven are what keep me going.
Wanna know my favorite scripture?
D&C 64:32-34
that's all folks. :)
Dear Linds,
ReplyDeleteI Love you. Thanks for being my roommate. I love reading your blog. And having you wake up and make me laugh when we "hoo-f". :)
Love,
Katri