Saturday, August 21, 2010


So. . . GUESS WHO FOUND HER SHOES!!!!!!!???!!!!!!

yep. you guessed right. :)


I've wanted green shoes for at least 3 years. At least.

And I found an absolutely gorgeous pair at DSW.

Normally $395 dollars. On sale for 50% off of 199.95.



But here is the thing. . .

$100 dollars is a food for a month. Half of rent. Textbooks. A plane ticket home.

So I didn't get them.


So I was extremely depressed/grumpy/sad. I think I may have been a bad driver. I went to work in an unhappy mood. Seriously. . .

normally i don't get this worked up over a pair of shoes. this is an exception. promise.

don't worry. this gets better.

BUT then Kayla and I went to Nordstrom Rack. And there were a different pair of green shoes that I love just as much. For a whole lot less. Still a splurge, but a good splurge.

AND NOW I HAVE WONDERFUL SHOES. :)

see picture above. are they not adorable?

Aren't these beautiful blessings?

Or how about this one. . .

My madre hurt her back a couple of days ago and she hasn't been able to get up and do all the things she needs to. So I have kinda been a part-time mom for a while.

I needed to take Daniel to the dermatologist. That parking lot is not compatible with a Suburban. But there were TWO spots open next to each other so I could maneuver. And when I left there still was an open spot next to me. HOORAY! I didn't hit anything, anyone or cause unnecessary stress on my part.

I live a blessed life.

:)

2 comments:

  1. I love you. You are incredible. Yeah. Yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Green shoes?? WOOHOO!! I get to see you TOMORROW!!! :)

    ReplyDelete