
- "Bend and Lift MOM! ALL YOU EVER DO IS LAY AROUND!"
- "Do you have Santa's phone number?" "Cause I wanted to say thanks"
- "Can you carry me? I'm blind."
- While I'm walking to school: "Can you make a pirate noise?" "Well I think I shouldn't make one right now" "No. Do it right now please." I proceed to "ARGG!". And the girl walking in front of me turns around.
- "Today I don't like you a little bit."
- Conversations with me, while I am in the shower and he is on the other side of the door. sometimes he makes me feel like a celebrity.
- When I ask him to stop messing with the volume on my computer. . . "I have a headache" (while turning it up).
- Randomly giving hugs. The really good kind where you feel so incredibly loved that it makes all other cares fly away.
I just love this little man. And right now I miss him. But that is okay. Because I get to see him in 117 days. Lucky me. :)
I Love Michael. and his Michael-isms. so cute. :)
ReplyDelete