Thursday, August 20, 2009

I said good bye to one of my best friends today. I wish I was a crier. Tears are so therapeutic.

people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn.

Life comes in steps and stages. All the steps up to this point have been relatively small. All of a sudden, there is a ginormous step ahead of me.

we are lead to those who help us most to grow, if we let them.

The worst part is that not everyone is on the same step. We're heading to our destinations differently. Scattering.

we may never meet again in this lifetime, so let me say before we part, so much of me is made of what i learned from you.

I feel like a boat without an anchor. I have depended on those people for so long. But life moves on. . . I have to put out to sea with just me. Self-reliant and independent.

you'll be with me like a handprint on my heart.

I wish everyone I am leaving behind all the best. Thank you for your examples and strength.

and now whatever way our stories end, i know you have re-written mine by being my friend. because i knew you, i have been changed for good.

Goodbye for now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment