As I am packing up my room, I can't help but think that I am growing older. All my dolls, teddy bears, cards, scrapbooks, and mementos have to be left behind.
I am way too young to be an adult.
That is one of those icky, negative connotation kind of words. Meaning that all the fun is gone and that all that remains is the sterile, boring life.
At least that is what I think.
Seeing as I have always been an "old soul", becoming an "adult" has been somewhat easy. My life is in the slow lane, not to smell the flowers, but because I am too scared to take it any quicker.
No longer. I am going to begin living my life. Although I will try not to be brash or uncontrolled, I am going to try to be the kind of crazy I am around my family. Or even more. . . the kind of crazy when I am all by myself. :)
Life is looking up. I am ready to face it head on.
No comments:
Post a Comment