Friday, May 29, 2009

Today was the last day of High school. I am so amazed at all the people who have had such an impact on my life. Everyone has touched my life in some way or another. There are many things I will not miss, such as the cafeteria food, swearing, PDA, slackers and drama. But high school has been a place where I have changed into the person I am today. Thank you to all those who have affected me. Without you I would still be the extremely shy, unsophisticated, nerdy freshman. Now I can go forward with new experiences and people to back me up. This coming Freshman year is going to rock! :) I will miss intense discussions, learning from teachers like Strom, Acker and Magee, my choir family and my friends. Please know that I love you all dearly in my own way. I may not always show it, but I do sincerely love you. My heart is so full of all the memories and love we share. I will miss you, but know that you will always be a part of me. You will always be in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment