I got up at 4:30 this morning. I sat decided whether or not to get up. Sleep is good, so I chose to go back to sleep. Then, I wondered if I had set my alarm clock. Thankfully, I checked it and went back to sleep. At 5:30, I promptly woke up, showered, dressed, make-up, hair, and all that good stuff. Meanwhile I was freshening up on the Amendments and Court Cases for my AP Gov test. I scarfed down a bagel and cream cheese (studies show that eating helps you score higher. . . haha). I gathered all my materials and found money and a water bottle, grabbed a piece of gum (studies show that chewing gum helps you score higher. . . haha). I sharpened 2 #2 pencils (in case one broke). Then I sat down to wait for mi padre, so he could take me to school on his way to work. He is always so good at waiting for me when I am running behind, so I decided to return the favor. 20 minutes later (Now around 6:40), I began to wonder where he was. I checked the garage, wondering if he had (by some weird chance) forgotten me. Nope, his car AND the Suburban were still there. Finally, I went and looked for him. What could be taking him so long? My mom was up and on the computer (weird occurrence for a weekday).
Our dialogue:
"Good morning Mom. Do you know where Dad is?"
"Where are you going?"
(in a confused tone) "To school?. . . "
"It's Sunday"
(laughing, but slightly upset and embarrassed) "I'm a dork. I'm going back to bed".
I just keep laughing at my fuzzy-headedness. AP test anxiety? I think so!
At least I have one more day to study! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment