Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Heart smiles.


It is slowly becoming more and more real.

We've promoted him from 'jelly bean baby' to 'George'. That is not his name for realsies though. :)

According to the doctor, George has the cutest heartbeat he heard all day. I'm sure he says that to every momma, but that didn't stop it from making me smile.

George cracks me up daily. I just feel so much personality. He likes to kick when he feels smushed. It is like a 'hey, I'm here. just so you know. please and thank you.'

I love the way that George is part of our life. McCallin will come home and kiss me and ask how I'm doing. Then he always asks how George is. It makes my heart grow a little more love for that man.

My heart smiles when McCallin feels George kick. The excitement on McCallin's face is so beautiful and worthwhile. We are on this adventure together and it feels right and good and wonderful and happy.

In reality, my heart is perpetually smiling.

It is a beautiful life.


1 comment: