Thursday, May 9, 2013

I'm late, I'm late for a very important date...

Patience is a willingness, in a sense, to watch the unfolding purposes of God with a sense of wonder and awe, rather pacing up and down within the cell of our circumstance. ~Neal A. Maxwell

I struggle with patience.

And to compound the problem, I get impatient while working towards patience.

I like predictability, I like matching, I like knowing.

And the unknown frustrates me because I do not know how to act or what to expect.

Sometimes I get concerned by how little I know.

I make so many mistakes.

But I do not want to let my life go un-lived.

So I keep living.

Fortunately,

Even in the messy, even in the tangled, even in the hectic

God sees beauty.

He creates patterns in my life.

He brings order and perspective.

When I remember to remember that, I know every thing is going to be okay.

It's a beautiful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment