So today I found myself FB stalking one of my best friends from elementary school.
for some reason we aren't actually facebook friends, which really does legitimize the stalking...
She is on a mission!!! Do you know how awesome that is?!?!
I haven't seen her since I was 14... and she is still strong in the gospel. Went to institute regularly. Loves Michael Jackson. And Beauty, which happens to be one of my favorite books ever.
And you know, I'm pretty sure we would still be friends.
Way to go younger self!! You know how to pick good friends!! :)
Also, since we are talking about the past, I will divulge a fact for you. I used to dance ballet. For 9 years of my life. Although I'm sure that sometimes it looked a lot like this...
P.S. I tried Zumba for the first time Monday night. LOVED IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment