Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day One: 10 Facts about Yourself

1. I have an undying love for fuzzy socks.
2. Coordination and athleticism evade me.
3. When I am speaking, instead of saying "umm" or "like" as verbal pauses, I will just hold out the word. [for example: Hiiiiiiiiiiii so-and-so. (see that pause? that means I forgot your name. momentarily. don't take it personally. i even do it to my roommates)]
4. Sweet pea is my favorite Bath and Body scent.
5. I am somewhere between 5'8" and 5'10". (i never actually remember the real number)
6. Books are my love. Seriously. Talk to me about literature and I will melt into a puddle.
7. I'm independent and stubborn. If you tell me what to do, I won't do it just because you told me so. :)
8. Don't talk to me between the hours of late at night and early morning. When I'm exhausted I don't make sense.
9. I've been grounded from three things: towels, reading and baking cookies.
10. I love love. lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment