I taught on Sunday. I loved it.
But it seems either before or after I teach I hit a low.
A really low low.
Somebody is trying to tell me that I can't do it or that I did a horrible job.
It felt right. I tried my hardest. I worked for days and days (perhaps even weeks) on that lesson. Neglected homework and studying. Ooops.
Want to hear a blessing? I didn't have time to study for Biology because I was too busy working on my lesson. So I studied for 15 minutes before I took my test. And I got a beautiful score.
Isn't Heavenly Father so merciful? I feel so immensely blessed.
I don't like feeling this icky. So I am going to change it. Piano, scriptures, good food, friends here I come. Immersing myself in the things I love. I am going to cure my blues. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment