Thursday, June 11, 2009


Institute has changed my life this week. So many things that I could improve on! I am so thankful that they were brought to my attention. Yesterday, it was actually studying the scriptures, not just reading them on a daily basis. Today it was a chastisement for slacking on writing in my thank you journal. Here is my thank you list I came up with for today: time, peace, friends, cars, milk, patience, phones, stop lights, joy, mail, flowers, garden, swim, sales, Kayla, movies, love, old people, imagination, books, memories, projects, pictures, family, fasting, miracles, body, email, experiences, life, smiley faces, competition, trials (or lack thereof), comfort, water, food, music, journey, Seminary, decisions, light, stars, creativity and beauty. I have been given so much. What more could I need? Life is such a wonderful thing! I can't get over it. I love every breath I take, every smile shared, every blade of grass, every person, every moment. How beautiful! It makes me almost cry thinking about it. I love living. During this summer I have been trying to live every moment to the fullest. It has been a fabulous summer so far. My family is so wonderful. Everything is . . . I can't think of how much love I feel for the world right now. I now understand the saying "My heart is full". How sweet it is to be alive right now! Yes, the world has blemishes and errors and not nice things. But there is so much beauty and love. Before I ramble more and embarrass myself, I will stop. But, just so you know . . . I LOVE LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment